Our Personal Training Services
- On average, clients lose 1-2 pounds per week (some are able to lose even more)
- Developing lean body mass facilitates fat loss through an increased metabolism
- Working with a personal trainer helps keep you motivated to achieve your weight loss goals
If you have struggled with weight loss, Andrew can help you. In order to lose weight, you must burn up more calories than you consume. Don’t be deceived by fanciful claims you may have heard about certain fad diets– they can do you more harm than good.
Regular exercise and a healthy diet are both important. If you are motivated, Andrew will help you get on track with your workout and your diet so you can achieve the results you want!
- Determine personal calorie requirements to help you achieve the weight loss you want in a safe manner
- Develop a meal plan based on specific macronutrient requirements
- Recommend foods that are good for you and that will also help you avoid hunger pangs
The amount of calories you need in your diet depends on how active you are, your metabolism, and your fitness goals. Andrew can recommend the proper amount of macronutrients (protein, fats, and carbohydrates) to have in your diet and suggest healthy foods that will provide these macronutrients in the right quantities. Certain foods can increase your metabolism, making it easier for you to lose weight more quickly.
Eating the right amounts of healthy foods also helps to reduce hunger pangs, which is important to your ultimate success. Many clients find it helpful to eat smaller meals more often– for example, five times a day instead of three. Remember, the best diet in the world will be ineffective if you can’t stay with it!
- Increase Flexibility and range of motion
- Improve stamina
- Enjoy the sense of well being that comes with having your body in tune
Perhaps you are not struggling with weight problems, but you would like to tone your body and improve your overall fitness level. Andrew can design a training program that will help you reach your specific personal goals.
When your body is performing at a high level, you enjoy many additional benefits. You will probably find that you have more energy, enjoy a sense of well being, and have a more positive outlook on life along with the satisfaction that comes from knowing that you are taking good care of your health.
- Burn fat quickly
- Tone muscles
- Increase stamina and agility
Kickboxing is an ideal way to improve your fitness level quickly! It is a great exercise for men and women of all ages, including kids. No previous experience is necessary. All of the equipment needed is provided for your use at our gym.
The focus of our Kickboxing training is on cardiovascular exercise and burning fat! Andrew uses a variety of training techniques and equipment.
Strength Training and Sports Conditioning
- Increase bone density and reduce the risk of injury during day-to-day activities
- Andrew has worked with dozens of athletes to provide them with a winning edge
- As an elite athlete competing in the sports of natural bodybuilding and wrestling, Andrew has the experience and commitment to help his clients maximize their potential
If you are an athlete, you already know the importance of strength training and conditioning. But everyone can benefit from strength training because it helps decrease the risk of injury during normal activities. Carrying groceries, lifting your child, or pushing the lawn mower are just a few examples of everyday tasks that become much easier to do.
Even if you’re not an athlete, perhaps you like to go cycling or play a sport like golf or tennis in your leisure time. Strength training can help you excel in your sport and make it more enjoyable for you.
- Alleviate back pain
- Correct postural imbalances
- Andrew is a certified NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
As a corrective exercise specialist, Andrew can help alleviate your back pack and improve your posture. With low back pain affecting nearly 80% of adults, it is a major form of musculoskeletal degeneration. It’s most prevalent among employees in offices, those who perform manual labor, and people who sit for periods of time greater than three hours. The estimated cost of lower back pain in the USA exceeds 26 billion dollars — let’s help you avoid becoming a statistic!
Knee injuries are estimated to affect 80-100,000 people in the US annually; specifically anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries. Approximately 3/4 of these are non-contact injuries. Those who have sustained knee injuries have increased chances to develop arthritis in the affected knee.
In-Home Personal Training
- Work out in the privacy of your own home with an experienced personal trainer
- Lose weight, tone up, and improve your flexibility
- Save time traveling to and from the gym
Have you ever dreamed of being able to work out at home with your own personal trainer? Well, now you can! If you are a busy professional, those extra minutes you save by not having to travel to the gym might be very important to you.
If you live in one of the North Shore suburbs of Chicago, Andrew Bora will come to your home and give you a great workout! Nutritional Counseling is available too.
Youth Fitness Training
- Kids that are in shape perform better in school
- They get better grades, higher test scores, and play sports with greater agility and skill
- A good fitness program can also help prevent serious diseases
These days, kids spend a lot of time sitting in front of a computer or TV set playing games. They are fascinated by technology, and many of them go on to study math, science, or computer programming. But it’s also very important for them to get enough exercise as they’re growing up.
Being physically active helps prevent serious diseases like diabetes and obesity. In addition, kids actually do better in school when they are involved in a good fitness program. Certified Personal Trainer Andrew Bora enjoys helping kids get in shape and improve their performance in sports.
Online Personal Training
- Train with Andrew Bora over the Internet or Telephone
- Receive coaching on your diet, exercise, or sports program
- Tap Andrew’s extensive expertise on a broad range of fitness topics
Are you having a hard time finding a good personal trainer in your area? Or would you just like to consult with someone who is really knowledgeable about fitness and related topics like nutrition, exercise, and weight loss?
NASM Certified Personal Trainer Andrew Bora has successfully coached a number of clients remotely on a wide range of fitness-related topics. Train online with Andrew from wherever you are!